Marina-Evanthia Kapniari holds a
- B.Sc. in Informatics from Technological Educational Institute of Athens,
- M.Sc. in Networking and Data Communications from University of Kingston, UK
- Certificate of Pedagogical and Teaching Competence from the Pedagogical Technical School (PATES) of SELETE, Patra
- She has worked for 5 years as freelancer.
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary and higher education since 2000.
- She has been attached to the Former Implementation Authority of Educational Actions (EYE ED) of the Ministry of Education, Research and Religion from 2005 to 2012, to the Operational Program "Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning" from 2012-2018.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a Head of Contracts and Procurement Department.
Publications & Projects
- She has participated in conferences and seminars on education, information technology and public procurement.