Anna A. Papadopoulou holds
- a Degree in English Philology, Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Linguistics of the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- a Degree in the Spanish Language: ‘Diploma Intermedio de Espanol como lengua extranjera de Instituto Cervantes’.
- a Certification of knowledge of the Dutch Language issued from the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens [School of Foreign Languages].
- a Certification of knowledge of the Persian [Farsi] Language (B2 - Intermediate level) issued from the ‘Iran Cultural Center in Athens / رايزني فرهنگي ج.ا.ا آتن’, department of the Embassy of Iran in Athens.
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public primary/secondary/technical -vocational schools since 2005.
- She has worked as an administrative officer in the Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy assisting the ‘Projects and Actions Department’.
Publications & Projects
She has participated in a Conference for ‘Culture and Sustainability though the contribution of Environmental Education Centres’ .