Anthi Gousiou holds a
- B.Sc. in Informatics from Informatics and Telecommunications Department, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, and
- M.Sc. in Informatics from Informatics and Telecommunications Department, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- She is Ph.D. candidate at the University of the Aegean. She has also attended the Annual Pedagogical Training Programme (EPPAIK) (School of Pedagogical and Technological Education), Career Counseling and Adult Education seminars while she is a proficient user of English as a foreign language.
- She is an IT teacher, working at Greek public secondary schools since 2000.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy in the Scientific Department as a Consultant in the field of Informatics.
- She has worked in large Greek companies and organizations.
- She is a certified adult educator from the National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance – EOPPEP, a certified counselor GCDF (Global Career Development Facilitator) from NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors) and member of ELESYP (Hellenic Society of Counseling and Guidance).
Publications & Projects
- She has coauthored publications in scientific journals and participated in international and national conferences.
- Her research interests focus on didactics of Informatics, game‐based learning, gamification, digital storytelling, use of ICT in education, and adult education.