Maria Dokopoulou holds a
- B.Sc. in Biology from Department of Biology , University of Athens,
- M.Sc. in Biology from Department of Biology, University of Athens, and
- She is a phD candidate in the School of Chemical Engineering, National and Technical University of Athens
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary schools since 2005.
- She is currently (2016) attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a Consultant in the field of Biology.
Publications & Projects
She has published research on the following fields:
- Molecular Biology and Genetics of T1 Diabetes.
- Multimedia applications for Teaching Biology in Secondary Education.
Her research interests focus on
- Teaching Biology in multicultural classes
- The impact of ICT in teaching Science
She has participated in the following projects
- P.A. 2014 – 2020: “Teacher training on the utilization and implementation of digital technology in teaching – Sub Project :Development of content – training”.
- P.A. 2014 – 2020: “Training interventions for the support of school structures of the educational system– Supporting refugee education” - MIS 5004204.