Stavros Pitsikalis (Ph.D. Candidate at University of the Aegean) holds a
B.Sc. in Technology Electronic Engineering Educators from the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education of Athens, and
a M.Sc. in Technology Education and Digital Systems" (Track: e-Learning) from the Department of Digital Systems University of Piraeus.
- Ηe is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary and technical - vocational schools since 1998.
- He is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy in the Projects and Actions Department and in the Scientific Units of Technical and Vocational Education and Educational Innovation.
- He has been attached to the Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQAA) in the IT Department between July 2016 and September 2017.
- He has been attached to the General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning in the Vocational Training Department between September 2012 and June 2016.
- He has been attached to the administration office of several vocational training institutes between September 2005 and August 2011.
- He has been an Instructor and Trainer at Structures on Non-Formal & Informal Learning (GR: IEK, KEK, KSE) since 2004.
- He has been a Certified Instructor (License 9381-12/09/2013) by the National Centre for Public Administration & Local Government since 2013.
Publications & Projects
He has published / conducted research on the following fields:
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Distance Learning and Training
- Mobile Learning
- Augmented Reality in Education
His research interests focus on:
- Immerging Technologies (Augmented/Mixed Reality, IoT etc.) in Education and Training
- STEM Education and Training
- Open Education
- Instructional Design of Adult Learning Programs
- Public Education Management
He has participated in the following projects/programmes:
2 NSRF Programmes September 2017-now, Institute of Educational Policy