- is a graduate of the Physics Department of the University of Crete (1987)
- and holds a first cycle Master's Degree Program «Environmental Engineering» at the University of Portsmouth (1998).
- She has worked for 30 years in the fields of Education , Informatics and the Environment.
- From 1988 to 1999 she worked as: a) a physics teacher in Secondary Education and IEK, b) as a teacher in the framework of the project "Educators Training in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Education" included in the Operational Program "Information Society" and c) in charge of the Department of Basic and General Topics of Greek, European and International Standardization in the Department of Standardization of "ELOT" (HELLENIC STANDARDIZATION ORGANIZATION) in the context of the implementation of the Program Amma IMP and IT Attica.
- From 1999 until 2017 she served as a teacher in Secondary Education, initially as a substitute - hourly worker and from 2005 onwards as a permanent teacher with specialty PE04.01 (PHYSICS). She has an over 20 years teaching experience in primary and secondary education.
- From 01.09.2017 she serves to IEP in the Department of Procurement and Contracts of the Financial Subdivision.
Publications & Projects
Her scientific interest is mainly in Physics,Information Technology and Environmental Management.
She has attended educational programs related to:
- "Specialization in Information Technology and Computers", "Multimedia and Internet Utilization", "Information Technology - Sound and Image Processing - 3D Animation - Video - Application Composition", "WINDOWS 2000 SERVER / WORKSTATION-LINUX-HARDWARE","Level B Training in Information and Communication Technologies".
- ''Environmental Management Systems and Environmental Inspection Systems" (EMAS-Environmental Management Systems Regulation and ISO 14001 standard within the framework of the European Action "Leonardo da Vinci").
She has been present at scientific workshops titled:
- "Information Technology in Secondary Education"
- "Dyslexia" - "DARWIN 200 YEARS AFTER - TEACHING OF THE EVOLUTION - THEORY AND ACT"
She has attended the Conferences with titles:
- ''Approaches to the teaching of Natural Science''
- ''Natural Science and PROJECT''
Approved by ELOT as Technical Expert on Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems.
She was a member of the working group of ELOT / TE55 / OE 1 "Environmental Management", whose object was the standardization in the field of environmental management and the presentation on the relevant issues of the ISO / TC207 "Environmental Management" Committee of the International Organization for Standardization
In the framework of postgraduate/educational programs on Environmental Management , she has conducted studies titled:
- The Phosphorus cycle
- Management of toxic and hazardous waste (heavy metals) and Greek legislation
- Liquid dairy waste